The Circle for Original Thinking Podcast is America’s electronic talking circle for visionary thinkers, an open forum for fresh ideas and timeless wisdom applied to today’s political and ecological challenges. Each week we bring together creative thinkers from a variety of different traditions, asking the hard questions on the important issues of the day: political polarization, climate change, virulent viruses, and other symptoms of humanity being out of balance with the natural world.
- Native American Influence on the Founding Mothers with Deb Haaland and Sally Roesch Wagner
- Awakening with Christopher Naughton and Reverend Nicole Charles
- 150 Years of Sri Aurobindo, Pioneer of Integral Consciousness
- Respect, Kinship, and Love with Uncle Paul Gordon and Dr. Paul Callaghan
- Integrating Healing Traditions with Lewis Mehl-Madrona and David Kopacz
- Time, Space, and Consciousness: A New Science of Life After Death (PART II)
- Time, Space, and Consciousness: A New Science of Life After Death PART I
- The Spiritual Path: Benefits and Pitfalls with Dan Millman and Ronald L Boyer
- "The Bear is My Father" with Reginah Waterspirit and Tim Amsden
- "A Theory on Almost Anything" with Nancy Rhodes, John David Ernest, and Roger Jeff Cunningham
- Can Humanity Change?
- The World is As You Dream it with Bill Pfeiffer and John Perkins
- Staying Optimistic in Troubled Times
- The Coronavirus, Interdependent Evolution and the Awakening of Time Free Consciousness with Jeremy Johnson and Barbara Karlsen – Part 2
- The Coronavirus, Interdependent Evolution, and the Awakening of Time-free Consciousness With Jeremy Johnson and Barbara Karlsen